- Personal data is collected, processed and stored by Infano OÜ, registry code 12012623 (hereinafter Data Processor).
- The data processor complies with the principles of data processing stipulated in legislation, among other things, the data processor processes personal data legally, fairly and securely.
- The data processor can confirm that personal data has been processed following the provisions of the legislation.
COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data that the data processor collects, processes and stores are collected electronically, mainly via the website and e-mail.
- The data processor is not responsible for damage to the data subject or third parties caused by the data subject providing false information.
PROCESSING OF CUSTOMERS' DATA
- The data processor may process the following personal data of the data subject: First and last name; Phone number; E-mail address; Delivery address; Purchase history; IP address.
- In addition to the above, the data processor has the right to collect data about the customer that are available in public registers.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c) and (f) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data: a) the data subject has given consent to process his data for one or more specific purposes; b) the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with the participation of the data subject or for taking measures before the conclusion of the contract under the request of the data subject; c) the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation of the data controller; f) the processing of personal data is necessary in the case of a legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party unless such interest is outweighed by the interests of the data subject or the fundamental rights and freedoms for which personal data must be protected, especially if the data subject is a child.
- Processing of personal data according to the purpose of processing:
- Upon closing the customer account of the online store, personal data will be deleted, except in cases where it is necessary to keep such data for accounting purposes or to resolve consumer disputes.
- If a purchase is made in the online store without a customer account, the purchase history is stored for three years.
- In the case of disputes related to payments and consumer disputes, personal data will be stored until the claim is fulfilled or the expiry period ends.
- Personal data necessary for accounting are stored for seven years.
- The data processor has the right to share customers' data with third parties, such as authorized data processors, accountants, transport and courier companies, and companies providing transfer services. The data processor is the responsible processor of personal data. The data processor transmits the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
- When processing and storing the personal data of the data subject, the data processor implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or illegal destruction, modification, disclosure and any other illegal processing.
- Transfer of personal data to authorized processors of the online store (e.g. transport service provider and data hosting) is carried out based on contracts concluded with the online store and authorized processors. Authorized processors are obliged to ensure appropriate protection measures when processing personal data.
- Employees of the online store have access to personal data and can access personal data to solve technical issues related to the use of the online store and to provide customer support services.
- Personal data is stored on the servers of Erply Software OÜ, which are located in the territory of a member state of the European Union or countries that have joined the European Economic Area. Data may be transferred to countries whose level of data protection has been assessed as adequate by the European Commission and to US companies that have joined the Privacy Shield framework.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- The data subject has the right to access and consult his data.
- The data subject has the right to receive information about the processing of his data.
- The data subject has the right to supplement or correct inaccurate data.
- If the data processor processes the data subject's data based on the data subject's consent, then the data subject is the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The data subject can contact the e-store customer support at email@example.com to exercise their rights.
- The data subject can file a complaint with the Data Protection Inspectorate to protect his rights.
- These data protection conditions have been drawn up following Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data), Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Estonia law and legislation of the Republic of Estonia and the European Union.
- The data processor has the right to partially or completely change the data protection conditions by notifying the data subjects of the changes via the website www.infano.eu.