Terms of service
- The owner of the Internet store www.infano.eu (hereinafter the Online Store) is Infano OÜ (registration code 12012623) located in Linnaku, Võru parish, Võrumaa, Estonia.
- The online store has the right to unilaterally change the terms of sale and the price list. The changes take effect from the publication of the mentioned information in the online store.
VALIDITY OF THE SALES AGREEMENT, PRODUCT AND PRICE INFORMATION
- The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the Online Store.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products.
- All prices of goods sold in the online store are in euros.
- Transport costs are added to the price. The cost of transport depends on the weight of the goods and the method of delivery.
- The delivery fee is displayed to the buyer when completing the order.
- Information about the product is provided in the Webshop directly next to the product.
- To order the goods, you must add the desired products to the shopping cart.
- To complete the order, you must fill in the required data fields and choose the appropriate method of product delivery.
- The order can be paid for: a) by bank card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express debit and credit cards); b) with Apple Pay; c) with a bank link (Estonian bank payments: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Citadele, Pocopay); d) by bank transfer.
- Bank card and Apple Pay payments are handled by Stripe, Inc.
- Bank link payments are mediated by Maksekeskus AS. Payment is made outside the Online Store in a secure environment. The seller does not have access to the customer's bank data.
- The owner of the online store is the responsible processor of personal data and forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
- If the ordered goods cannot be delivered due to the end of the goods or for some other reason, the buyer will be informed of this as soon as possible and the money paid (including the costs of delivering the goods) will be returned without delay, but no later than within 14 days of sending the notice.
- Goods are sent to the following countries: Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania
- We offer several different options for picking up and delivering the goods: a) I pick it up myself; b) Delivery to the parcel machine; c) Home delivery by courier.
- Parcel machine services are provided by Omniva (Eesti Post AS) and SmartPost (Itella Estonia OÜ)
- Courier transport is carried out by Bentte (Bentte OÜ), Itella (Itella Estonia OÜ) or Omniva (Eesti Post AS) couriers.
- Shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the buyer within 5 working days from the time the goods are assembled and released from the warehouse.
- Delivery outside Estonia takes place within 10 calendar days.
- If the goods are not in stock, you have the right to deliver the goods within 45 calendar days.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days.
- The 14-day right of return does not apply to goods that are made according to the Customer's personal needs or according to the conditions specified by the Customer (e.g. according to the Customer's measurements, a picture or text is attached to the product).
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal entity.
- To use the 14-day right of return, the ordered goods must not be used in any other way than is necessary to make sure of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in a way that is allowed for testing the goods in a physical store.
- If the goods have been used for purposes other than what is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if they show signs of use or wear, the Online Store has the right to reduce the refundable fee according to the decrease in the value of the goods.
- To return the goods, a statement of withdrawal from the purchase of the goods must be submitted and sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days after receiving the goods.
- The cost of returning the goods is borne by the buyer unless the reason for the return lies in the fact that the product to be returned does not correspond to the one ordered (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
- The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of applying or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier of the goods within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receiving the returned goods, the online store will return them to the buyer immediately, but no later than 14 days after receiving the withdrawal, all fees received from the buyer under the contract.
- The online store may refuse to issue refunds until it has received the item that is the subject of the contract or until the buyer has provided evidence that it has returned the item, whichever occurs first.
RIGHT TO MAKE A CLAIM
- The online store is responsible for the non-compliance of the goods sold to the buyer with the contract conditions or a defect that already existed at the time of handing over the item and that appears within two years from the handing over of the goods to the buyer. During this 1 year from the handing over of the thing to the buyer, it is assumed that the defect already existed at the time of handing over the thing. It is the Webshop's responsibility to refute the corresponding assumption.
- The buyer has the right to contact the online store within two months at the latest if a defect appears, by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com.
- The online store is not responsible for defects that have occurred after the goods have been handed over to the buyer.
- If the goods purchased from the Online Store have defects for which the Online Store is responsible, the Online Store will repair or replace the defective goods. If it is not possible to repair or replace the goods, the Webshop will return all fees associated with the sales contract to the buyer.
- The online store responds to the consumer's complaint in writing or in a form that enables written reproduction within 15 days.
DIRECT MARKETING AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The online store uses the personal data entered by the buyer only to process the order and send the goods to the buyer.
- The online store transmits personal data to companies providing transport services to deliver the goods.
- The online store sends the buyer newsletters and offers to the buyer's e-mail address only if the buyer has expressed his wish to do so by entering an e-mail address on the website and has indicated his wish to receive direct mail notifications.
- The buyer can opt out of offers and newsletters sent to e-mail at any time by notifying us by e-mail or by following the instructions in the e-mail containing the offers.
- If the buyer has complaints about the Online Store, they must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the buyer and the Online Store cannot resolve the dispute by agreement, the buyer can appeal to the Consumer Disputes Committee. You can familiarize yourself with the procedural conditions and apply them here. The competence of the Consumer Disputes Committee is to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the buyer and the Online Store. Review of the buyer's complaint by the commission is free of charge.
- The buyer can turn to the platform for resolving consumer disputes in the European Union.